Sunday, 5 May 2013

What a week!!!!

It was a great week, but I've officially gone crazy.

Example 1:  I've lost all sense of where things are and what things are called.  While walking to "Williams" with my inlaws, I took them halfway across town to a completely different place and didn't realize until I looked at the sign that it was "Symposium."  Thank god they still sold coffee there and it wasn't a kosher butcher or something.

Example 2:  This song.  Notice please the SUMMER BABY wear!  Yes, it's SUMMER!  Well, a beautiful hot version of spring today.  Made me in a singy mood.  And when I saw that little belly, well, I just had to sing about it.

Yes, I am a little tired today.  Didn't get much sleep last night because Bri and I were out at a really fun wedding and didn't get home till late.  We were dancing it up and it was almost like we weren't parents!  

Bri in his fancy tux with the boys.  Sharp!!!!
Congrats, Mark and Linh!  You look great!
The view from the venue.  Atlantis was incredible!!!
Very cool ceremony.  Chinese dragons danced! 
Yes yes there were photos taken of Bri and I but they aren't here yet.  That will be a post for next week!

So this weekend was very fun, but we got to come home to this:


Thanks to Nana and Grandpa for taking care of the Buddha!

She was in excellent hands!
Great Grandma came for a visit too!  I didn't know I was in the picture, hence the weird look...




Earlier in the week we had a visit from Grandma and Grandad from Huntsville and had a fun visit and a crochet fashion-show:
How cute are these accessories?!?!?
Chuckles McGillicuddy.


Looking forward to another week of fun and adventures!  Super fun adventures such as creating a duct-tape doggy door in a screen.  WOO HOO WILL THE FUN NEVER END!?!?!?!?!

Oh yes....our little Lennan is now legitimately crawling!  And just today she learned to push herself up to a sitting position so she can check out the world.  Love that little munchkin!



No comments:

Post a Comment