Monday, 27 May 2013

Funsanity in May

I canNOT believe that it is already the "end" of May.  Time is flying by so fast!  No time to blog!  Gotta go do some projects!  I've got my herb garden project, doorknob painting project, photo wall project, and my feed the family project!

Actually the blog IS my favourite project so I think I'll work on it during nap time.  I can't wait to show Leni all the adventures of her first year when she is old enough to appreciate my labours.  That'll be at about 30, I'm guessing.

Bahaha.  Anyway, on with the photos from this week in the Life of Leni.  She now has three legit teeth and one top one that looks close!  The past few days have been a little rough as that third one came out.  She is crawling like a fiend and pulling herself up to standing on everything at the appropriate height.
And I mean EVERYTHING.
Due to Lennan Elizabeth's heightened mobility, Mom installed a gate.  Finally:


Here it is installed:
The dogs are not big fans.
And here is a video of Lennan laughing at a dog that wants to be on the other side.  Cruel little child:


The weather this week was pretty cold still, so we had some indoor play time.  Lennan loves playing with my phone so much that she cried until I gave it to her.  She made this video:


We also had a visit from Grampa English!  But all the photos are on his camera....I forgot to steal them before he left!  There were lots of Leni cuddles that visit.

On Friday Lennan and I went to a playgroup put on by Halton Region.  They had lots of cool toys there:

Lennan didn't know whether to play with the toys or poke the other kids!

There was some hijinx in the crawl tunnel.  That thing is awesome!
On the weekend Daddy got all "do-ey" and decided to smarten up the crawlspace....which was a disaster zone!  Using his math powers and powers with the chop saw he created this highly usable space:
Sweeeeeet organization.
We got to visit with Lincoln and his parents this weekend too!  We didn't have any plans to hang out but apparently Linc went up to his mom on Saturday and said "Are Uncle Bri and Auntie Ali and Lemon coming over?"  So we did!
They have great grass.
We stayed nice and late...until after bedtime, in fact!  Lennan went to sleep in a Pack n Play in an extra bedroom, but not until after BATHTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following are photos of bathtime.  Some nudity will occur:

So much cuteness it had to be collaged.  Look at the unbridled glee on that little face.
Sorry Lennan.  I had to post it.  You'll forgive me one day.

Here is some more photographic evidence of fun times had:

All three teeth are in the bottom.  Can you see them all?

Yep, we still use the Bjorn!  This was a fussy day when Mommy wanted to get stuff done!
Linh sent me this photo from the wedding last week so I had to include it!  Check out Leni's scrunchy squinty face.  Wonder where this face comes from?  Check out the photos from our wedding ceremony, when Bri was looking DIRECTLY into the sun.  There it is!!!!

Adorable squinty face
Today we went to the park!  It was a long walk to this park but definitely worth the trek!

WE CRAWLED THROUGH A PLASTIC THINGY!

WE SWINGED AND STARED AT OTHER CHILDREN!!!

WE DROVE THE WHOLE THING!
WE EXPLORED THE CLIMBER!!!
MAN, THE PARK IS FUN!!!!!!

oooops naptime is over.  That's all the adventures this week!  See you next time!












No comments:

Post a Comment