Monday, 25 February 2013

Fun times

We had a great week!  

Nice and relaxitating.

We started the week on Family Day up in Huntsville with the Northern Family:

hanging out on the couch:
She loves drumming on those armrests.  She's a rhythmic genius!
going for walks:

Man, it gets cold up there!  I keep forgetting.  Good thing teddy bears have warm fur.

All bundled up.
How am I standing like that?  Am I in Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" video?
 We played with toys:

Had a Grandma sleep:

Ate some socks upside down:

'Twas a lovely visit in the frozen north!!!!!!!!!

When we returned I had an email waiting from Carrie with some pictures she found of last summer, when Leni was only a couple weeks old!  Here is a blast from the past:

She did a LOT of sleeping back then!
Remember that squishy little face? 
And always with the fingers!!!
Aw!  Newborn face...
Speaking of newborn face, Mommy got to visit with one of her favourite people this week, with her little newborn:
Polly and Baby Mia, 3 weeks old!
Of COURSE we had to pose the babies together for a photo shoot:
Doesn't she look like a GIANT!?
Leni laughed to see such a tiny little person:

Then they had a tiny conversation:


We came back home and stared at ourselves in the mirror:

She loves looking at herself.  I would too if I looked like that!

Played some dress up:
Stripes are SO in this season.
And went on some outings:
Love that our little angel sleeps in her carseat so peacefully!

We also tried some butternut squash today!  She liked it:
Mommy missed.

Hope you have a messy and fun week!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment