Monday, 24 December 2012

Christmas amp UUUUUUP! 19th week of cuteness!

Ooops.
This is what woke me up on Monday morning.
It wasn't the dogs' fault.  Just the drunken nature of the tree I suppose.  There were only a couple of ornament casualties, so life turned back to normal shortly thereafter:

Leni graduated from her second round of Mother Goose:
She was just as excited as the first time.
Leni and Daddy had some playtime on the couch:


I got an early Christmas present from Bri:
She's already decorated with a dusting of flour!
Auntie Amy and Uncle Ryan choreographed a hip hop Christmas number:


We went to a Christmas party and got all dolled up:
I'm super excited about her little dress.  So cute!
And at the party, we saw little Kayleigh again!  Such a sweet little thing:

Also this week, I was bored so I set up a photo shoot in the living room!  Different sets and props and outfits.  I love my little barbie doll!  Here are the fruits of my labours:


Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment