Sunday, 4 November 2012

Rolling Over! Week 12...and football.

LENNAN ROLLED OVER!!!!!!!!!!  Just this afternoon!  I was on the couch watching TV, Brian was marking papers on the table.  We both looked over at Leni playing on her mat and lo and behold, we witnessed her rolling over onto her belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think she surprised herself!  I was so glad that Bri was home to share the moment!  Instead of helping her roll back over, I ran to get the camera....haha!  Here is the little one right after:


I'm a proud mama!!!!!!!!

It only happened once so it may be a fluke.  But she's getting pretty close:


So what else happened this week?

Well, we survived hurricane Sandy.  However, I encountered a large tree over our walking trail, check it out:
Luckily I was carrying Leni in the Bjorn so it was a simple matter of getting a running start.  Just kidding!  We walked around it.  And was that ever annoying with the dogs!

Brian and I have always sorta wondered what the dogs did all day when we went to work.  I now have the answer:

And Leo will sleep anywhere:
and...

I know......

For football this week (they won) I was accompanied by Jeff and the English Grandparents.  It was a nice visit!  When we were hanging in the living room I had to walk the dog gauntlet to get across the room!

Leni enjoyed hanging out in Grandpa's armpit:
And I attempted to take a picture of the brothers where they are both making normal faces.  Didn't happen:

Also this week I got to see Lauren, Rob and Emery who have been in Australia FOREVER!  So glad they are home and I hope little Emery gets over the jetlag quickly!  Here she is taking Leni under her wing and telling her the ins and outs of bein' a baby:

It's the beginning of a beautiful friendship:
So cute!

Check out this little baby cocoon!  Handknitted by Grandma St.Clair specially to keep her warm as the weather gets colllllllllder!  She loves it!

We also had some family football naps this week.  Very relaxing!

And of course some outings to do stuff around town:

And that's the week!





No comments:

Post a Comment