Hey all!
Sorry, I'm a day late with my post. It'll be a short one because I HARDLY TOOK ANY PICTURES!!!! What a terrible mother I am. Well, that's a lie. Because on Saturday night when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures for the blog, I took some pictures for the blog. Here's the rundown of the week:Monday: Mother Goose singing with the seniors - She was awake!!!! No pics because I was too busy singing and throwing her around.
Tuesday - Thursday: Nothing very memorable. Grocery shopping, going for walks, playing on the playmat, pooping, checking facebook again, etc.
Friday: Went to "Mommy madness" at Dieuwke's house. There were other mommies there with their adorable children and really good coffee! Fun times. No pictures because I was too busy speaking with other adults, about which I was very excited.
Then we went to see Daddy's first 'real' football game, which they won fifty something to 13!!!!! Good stuff:
We may have another season ending with this (from last year):
On Saturday we hung out with friends. Lennan partied hard and passed out on the ottoman:
Don't worry! We don't leave her unattended on the ottoman. But where have I seen that move before?
Oh yes. Like father, like daughter!!!!
We spent a lot of time playing on the playmat. Here are some action shots!
![]() |
| Let me at it!!!! |
![]() |
| Love the playmat!!! |
![]() |
| That cow is looking at me... |
Hey! I also learned how to post things to Youtube! So here are the links to three videos I took of Lennan doing her thing (you know her 'thing' is just lying there and cooing/smiling/making noise so don't expect Spielberg here). Just click on each of the links below and be amazed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0OOnV_vpw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dn65-uCc1o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhqKn14TgUs
That's all this week! Looking forward to going to Chatham this Thanksgiving weekend to see all the grandparents there and to meet GREAT GRANDMA!!!!!
Have a great week, everyone!








No comments:
Post a Comment