Sunday, 14 October 2012

Lennan is 2 months old!!!!

Time is flying!  This week was so nice and relaxed.  The leaves are changing even more.  Now that there is no back-to-school stress for me this year, I have realized that fall is my absolute favourite season...cold and fresh and beautiful everywhere:

 I made a schedule for myself for keeping the house clean:


And now here are the MANY FACES OF LENNAN, who is 2 MONTHS OLD THIS WEEK:




Lennan did some self-discovery this week:

She discovered her feet:
 Then her fists:
 Finally her tummy.  What an amazing little body it is!

This week I also discovered Once Upon a Child - a second hand clothing store for kids' clothes, if you don't know it!  I got her some cute outfits including her first pair of baby JEANS that she loves:
Look at those fists a-flyin'!

Cutie pie in a cable knit sweater...can you even handle it?


She still loves the bathtub but look!  She's almost too big for her tub!  Yikes.....you know what daddy likes to do in the big tub....see video in previous post

I've also started giving Lennan cooking lessons:
What I mean is, she lays there while I cook and chatter away about what I'm doing.  I like to pretend I'm on the food network with my new show: Cooking with Babies (not as an ingredient)

Lennan is still a good sleeper....she goes down for some nice naps which help me get stuff done:

Here are a couple more shots of sleeping baby:

And shortly before sleeping:
Yaaaaaaaawwwwwn!

We got to meet Ashley today too, but I didn't take a picture!  Arg!  Still working on keeping that camera handy/phone charged!

I also tried to be a professional photographer this week - bought a white tablecloth for a backdrop, hung it on the backs of a few chairs, set up my little pillows to prop up the child, and then plunked her down and started clicking.  Unfortunately she was just waking up and it was quite a bright day so here are my attempts.  I call them "Squinty Child I" and "Squinty Child when will her Bangs Grow In":

AND:


I'm loving every minute of this.  I feel so lucky I get to hang out with her all day!  Looking forward to November when Daddy will be home earlier every day and we can all play!


Have a great week!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment