Or that's what daddy calls it anyways. Also known as 2/3 years, also known as 8 MONTHS!!!!
I can't believe it, can you?
 |
What? I'm HOW OLD?
(she looks rather ghostly in this shot) |
Yes, yes - another month has passed and you know as always we are in for another installment of
the many faces of
Lennan Elizabeth English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 |
| Super excited that she's 8 months old! |
 |
| Slightly distracted but still quite excited! |
 |
| Yep, mouth still open. Careful Leni, something might fly in there! |
 |
| Then mommy opened the curtains. |
 |
| She loves the colourful cover I have on my phone. Lucky for the photographer! |
 |
| Look at those baby blues... |
 |
| Yawn/smile mix. |
 |
| What was that sound? Dogs just joined us. |
 |
| Slightly trepidatious... |
 |
| I wonder what trouble I can get into today? |
So this week my little 8-month old and I went to see some other babies. They stared at each other and chewed on stuff. Lennan had a blast.
 |
| Liam, Sarah and Lennan |
While we were there, Rebecca asked mommy if she could feed Lennan. She is very well practiced.
 |
| it was the cutest thing ever! She even did the little chin-scrape. |
When we got back home Lennan played with her new farm. She plays with it by pulling the entire building on top of herself and lying under it:
She also LOVES to chew the animals. Our babe is no vegetarian:
And if you look closely in this picture, you can see her two little chicklets on the bottom:
 |
| DO NOT put your finger in there. I mean it. Those things are sharp as nails. |
So - this being the lamest spring ever, we spent a lot of time inside this week. Luckily Leni can take care of herself sometimes!
This weekend when Daddy was home, we decided to go SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!! Mommy and Leni went with a friend on Tuesday but this was Daddy's first time and we had a blast!!!!!!!! Leni loves it. We ended up being 'those parents' who have the camera in the swimming pool! Here are the adorable shots of our trip to the pool.
 |
| The pool is nice and warm with lovely sunny windows. Here we are with Leni's favourite thing in the pool: the rubber ducky. She held on to that thing almost the whole trip! |
 |
| Look at the focus on that bubble, safe with Daddy. |
 |
| Gimme that ducky! |
 |
| We love swimming/floating on the foamy pads!!!!!! |
 |
| I call this shot "Blue." |
Hope you have some fun adventures this week!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment