Monday, 26 November 2012

Lennan's 100th day and the first snow!

Lennan is 100 days old this week!  "Oum" Adam and Tanne Marilize brought Leni back a 100th day outfit from Korea when I was still pregnant and now finally the day has arrived!  I realized that the outfit is quite large so it may be for babies that are 100 weeks old or something!  Anyway, I fought her into the 100th day suit.  Check out the dragon baby:
Are you looking at me?  En garde!!!
I'm using my dragon-senses on you....
Seriously...where are my hands?!?!
Too big.  But we rocked it!

Anyway, this week started off when I was still in Huntsville so here are some shots from our adventures there:
Big woodpecker on the railing

Chillin'

Granddad doin the laundry...
That's not laundry!
Apres bath mirror snuggles

Kisses with Mommy

She loves her playmat

We got back home and into some nice new outfits that are made for huge 3 month old ladies!!!!
This is our outfit for the apres ski lodge.

On the right is the onsie we brought her home in.  She's in her 3 month one now!  What a big girl.

Everything she holds goes into her little mouth at the moment.
Then.....it snowed!  We had to take a walk in the cold weather so we are trying to figure out some nice ways to keep her warm and protected from the sun.  This is what we came up with while her snowsuit is in the wash:
Layering: She's wearing boots under her leggings and a toque under her sunhat.  What a stylish lady.


See? Snow!  I didn't say it was a LOT of snow....but there it is!

It's Mommy's birthday today!  So on the weekend she got to hang out with some great friends and eat cake:
Thanks Lolly and Mar!
While Mommy was out watching Breaking Dawn Part II (SO GOOD!), Daddy and Leni had a blast!  

They went visiting:
Lennan met her brand new friend Kayleigh Hughes!  Welcome to the world, Kayleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow....I remember when Leni was a little tiny person like that....

When I got home Leni and Daddy were practising flying.  This video made me dream that night that she was that little and walking around and talking.  A little creepy, I say!

LENNAN FLIES!

And yesterday was Football Day for Daddy, and Lennan got all geared up to cheer on the 49ers!!!!

A fan right down to her socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...this week there were a lot of little reminders of how time marches inexorably forward: seasons change, I get older, and tiny babies don't stay that way!  I love you my big little Lennan!!!


3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see the little lady again this past week. She's grown SO much and looks just like her beautiful mama.
    We really need to put your "huge" 3-month-old next to my (actually huge) almost-2-year-old. Soon, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi folks,
    Enjoying all the pictures and great memories that you are creating. I have tried before to do this and we will hope that this time it works. Lenni is growing so much and you have to love those great big beautiful eyes. Love to all of you. Gramma and Grandpa English

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, again
    and by the way Happy Birthday - which one is this?
    Sorry we missed it. Hope it was wonderful for you. Parenting obviously agrees with both you and Brian. High marks for both of you.

    ReplyDelete