Sunday, 9 September 2012

Lennan's Fourth Week

The Fourth Week of Lennan

Last weekend was pretty fun!  We began on Sunday after I blogged last week with a visit from our doula, Michelle.  Michelle helped us through our first labour experience and we were glad to have the coaching.  She brought us Lennan's birth story, consisting of a photo album with Michelle's memories of the event - what was said, what music we listened to, funny moments, and the important stuff!  Here is a picture of Michelle and Lennan:


She helped us remember moments like this:

Seems so long ago already!!!

This past week Brian went back to school and the ladies of leisure began their journey of growth and self-discovery.  Ha!  

This journey began with Ribs.  Yes, Lennan visited the famous Burlington Ribfest and slept right through it.  Way to go, Leni.



 It was a hot afternoon but deeeeeeeeelicious!!!!!  Oh yeah, Bri broke his pinky playing football last week...forgot to put THAT on the blog!  He still changes the dirty diapers though, thank goodness!


The week was pretty chill!  We had a visit from Auntie Marsha:

We went for a walk with the doggies.  Yes, I can handle all the heartbeats myself.  I rock.

And on Wednesday evening we picked up our NEW CAR!!!!!  I shouldn't say car, I should say GIGANTIC FAMILY PEOPLE AND DOG AND ALL THEIR SH*T MOVING MACHINE!!!
It's a Chevy Traverse.  We asked our dealer Norman to take one picture for us, and he got a little over excited.  We had a bit of an Austin Powers moment there...here are the results:

I haven't figured out how to layout things in blogger yet so bear with me....anyways, now we have space to move.....


Later this week I had a visit from Janice, a friend from Huntsville who now lives in Toronto.  Remember how we were pregnant together?

 Well, she had Wilson a day after I had Lennan, so it's a match made in heaven!!!

or is it?

Seriously you two?  This is not the way to start off....

Eventually they figured it out and their mommies were very happy they posed so nicely for the camera:
It helped that they were asleep.

Here's to many more visits with Wilson and Janice!  Thanks for the visit, you two!!!!  Wilson is super cute.


The week continued with the regular routine of bathing:


And hanging out with Daddy:


All in all a pretty good week!  

See you next week!












2 comments:

  1. Seems you've slid right into Motherhood with ease :) Love that you are so relaxed and enjoying her...she's super cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! We're having a blast. Hope your September is going wonderfully!!

      Delete