Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Last Chance Maternity Photo Shoot, people!

Last Belly Photos before The Event!

I started a blog!  It's actually pretty easy, and will be a nice way to share photos and videos of my family and its evolution with the people I care about the most!  Check back for updates as the adventure unfolds!!!!!!!

This first post is of the photo shoot that Brian and I did with our friend Jenn!  She has some serious SLR skills so we invited her to take some photos near the entrance to our trail.  Since at this point my due date was officially in the past, we figured this would be the last chance to capture the belly in all its "gloriousness!"  Thanks a million, Jenno!  Enjoy!


This one is my favourite!  No chance to mess it up by making a weird face.  However, I did get some prickles in the arse.  Small price to pay.

 I like the backlighting that she captured here.  It was hot as heck, but it's pretty much been that way all summer!

Hiding in the grass...yes I'm wearing my rings around my neck.  Swelly!

I actually got Bri to pose with me for some of the shots!  What a good sport.  I love this one.  Can you see the belly button?


Me and Little One and the Bullrushes.

Fun lighting by the side of Upper Middle.  We must have looked strange!  Jenn was holding onto the dogs and photographing....what a talent!

Yep....there's somethin' in there.  Can't wait to meet her!

Having a moment on the porch.

Contemplating the enormity of it all.  And my cute pink toenails.


So...blogging appears to be easy and fun.  Let's see if I can email the link to the loved ones so they can check out my handiwork!  Next post will be after Little One's arrival!  HOLY CRAP!
Love you all!

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment